Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Carmarthen to Kidwelly August 20, 2017

Crazy walk today.  Lots of everything except hills.....just a few of those, and sun....there wan't any.  I guess it was busy getting ready to be eclipsed in the US.  But mud aplenty, enough challenging wayfinding to make it interesting, a race against the rain....I lost, and the opportunity for an explanatory cow shot.   THIS is what it is like when the cows are after you.  But I got to the gate first, AND through it just in time!




Had I realized what was waiting for me on the other side, I night not have paused to take a photo.



But here is the story.  I think the cows were pressed against the gate because their young (the ones just above) had been separate from them, so they were visiting, you might say.  But then again, maybe not since the coloration of the moms did not match that of the young 'uns.

Signs of fall even though there has been no summer:



This has got to be the WORST slogan ever:


No comments:

Post a Comment