Thursday, July 11, 2024

Negreira July 9 and Oveiroa July 10

 Reluctantly left the magnificnet Parador at about 7:15.  The later start will likely be the schedule for this last week due to the time of sunrise.  Did you know that every day sunrise is one minute later than the day before?!  And it is now after 7:00 a.m.  Of course, first light is about 20 minutes earlier....at least here.  Back to this morning...I actually went to the hotel breakfast so that I could have a real cup of coffee.  They serve it with hot milk.  So civilized!  For people who like to really fuel up in the morning, they can choose from an extravagant spread and request cooked-to-order items if they so choose.  

Good-bye, Santiago de Compostela!


This rock did not roll:



Grape vines on old houses:


River with rapids:

Arrival:


Shabby town and shabbier hotel.  Much to my surprise, though, the wi fi works.  I just hope there are no bed bugs! 

One good thing happened to day and one bad thing,  The good thing is that the whole Apple Care issue is resolved (Master Card is giving me a refund).  The bad thing is that I lost an airpod.  I was just waiting for that to happen and it did!  Being the plan B  (not to mention C and D) kind of person that I am, I have headphones presently charging.  This has been a technologically expensive trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment