Tuesday, July 4, 2023

July 02 Broadway to Chipping Campden

What do you do when you reach your destination at 9:30 a.m., or, put another way, arrive at Chipping Campden before Alex and Alex have left Broadway?  You explore the town and then go on another walk.   And what did I see?

Sheep, of course:


And concerning the protection thereof:


a field of my favorites blowing in the wind: 
(do click on photos to see larger)

An important alert:


Fortunately, I did not see, so I did not touch.  This is what you need to know to avoid being harmed by this worse than poison ivy plant.

Shoe on display at museum:


I am really trying, very hard,  to imagine the outfit that this shoe, assuming it has a mate, would go with.

For a fuller narrative of the afternoon's doings, I turn you over to 
Alex and Alex where you will find out about our afternoon in Chipping Campden.
       Oh, I neglected to inform that I have finished the Cotswold Way + several of its tributaries.  It seemed easier than the first time I did it, maybe because some of the stretches were shorter and the weather  cooler.  Up to this point though, I think the most gorgeous day was not on THE Cotswold Way but rather was the walk from Pershore to Ashton Underhill (that turned out to be Pershore to Broadway).  We shall see what still lies ahead!


1 comment:

  1. I'm quite certain one Jessie Fein could absolutely wear that shoe well and has the perfect outfit(s) for it. Assuming the match exists, of course.

    ReplyDelete