Sunday, June 23, 2019

June 21 Boveda to Tuesta

You see that very nice gate that has wooden slats and a waymark?  It was one of the highlights of the day.  In fact, it may have been the highlight of the day.


It had rained and the grass was wet.  It was very very wet and it was also tall.  Very very tall.  The path was extremely overgrown.  I was soaked.  Sloshing, and I mean sloshing in my boots at the beginning of a 20 mile day, made me think about those soldiers in the First World War, in the trenches, wet for days on end, their feet never dry, unlike me, who, after eight or nine hours could be comfortable again.

A town:


There will always be a church but hardly ever a grocery store.

Very wet tall grass but with flowers:



Waiting for the guests to have tea or maybe just flower pots talking to each other?


No comments:

Post a Comment