Wednesday, October 8, 2014

After the Dam

Who can ever get tired of the sky?





Aerogeneradores:




Hallowe'en is coming:



View of rooftops:




Sometimes you stay at a place that is, to say the least, minimal. This must be the TV room in one such:




On my way to this less than welcoming hostel (but the town had none better to offer), I neglected to notice a sign, which error cost about an hour and a half of very dull walking and turned a 25 K walk into 31.5. It is a good thing I travel with supplies because, by the time I arrived and it being Sunday, every store in town was shut tight. A beer you can always get, but food, not necessarily.

While rehearsing my way out of town for the next morning, I met these handsome fellows out for a stroll:



Tomorrow, a long walk to Lugo and then a rest day.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment